Engineering and services for Decontamination and Dismantling
Onet Technologies is one of the most important D&D actors in France, with decades of experience in this field. D&D is one of our true core businesses and we support our clients in France and internationally throughout their projects: From the very first studies until the completion of the on-site operations.
Onet Technologies is a company dedicated both to engineering and services, with a staff composed of engineers and on-site workers. We benefit from a real user’s feedback, with knowledge of the costs-benefits, which we integrate into our designs of solutions. With a system engineer approach we integrate the best proven and innovative technologies in solutions to complex D&D challenges.
- Dismantling studies, expertise and advice in all fields of Engineering
- Investigations, radiological characterizations and creation of digital twins
- Design and development of special decontamination and dismantling equipment
- Dismantling of research and reprocessing facilities, experimental and power nuclear reactors
- Delegated operation (on behalf of the owner) of nuclear facilities being decommissioned
In Japan, Onet Technologies workswith
Japanese and French partners to offer
Our key D&D projects in Japan so farsince 2013
We support the R&D for the dismantling of Fukushima Daiichi by participating to the Project of Decommissioning and Contaminated Water Management.
We bring relevant D&D technologies from France and adapt them to the challenges of Fukushima Daiichi to make their use in this complex environment as safe as possible
Series of projects aiming at developing a safe and efficient application of laser cutting technologies to the Fuel Debris Retrieval
- Conceptual Study of Innovative Approach for Fuel Debris Retrieval and Feasibility Study of Essential Technologies https://en.dccc-program.jp/956 (EN)
- Project of Development of Fundamental Technologies for Retrieval of Fuel Debris and Internal Structures https://en.dccc-program.jp/1073 (EN)
- Advancement of Fundamental Technologies for Retrieval of Fuel Debris and Internal Structures https://en.dccc-program.jp/2088 (EN)
Development of nuclear measurement technologies for the purpose of safety
- Development of small neutron detectors https://en.dccc-program.jp/845 (EN)
Project focusing on the safe collection and filtration of dust and aerosols generated during Fuel Debris Retrieval (mechanical and thermal cutting techniques, including laser)
- Development for Dust Collection System of Fuel Debris (Collect and Filtration of dust and aerosols) https://en.dccc-program.jp/3992 (EN)
Other important projects Japan in the field of D&D include:
- Particle Generation Test Using Simulated Uranium Containing Debris (characterization of aerosols).
- Studies to support the definition of remotely operated D&D solutions for Japan.
- Tests of D&D technologies aiming at demonstrating their capacities to meet the requirements of Japanese clients.
Laser Cutting for Nuclear Decommissioning
- adapted to in air and underwater cutting off nuclear decommissioning
- Many benefits compared to conventional techniques starting from Safety
- Candidate to address the most difficult challenges of Fukushima Daiichi
- Other perspectives in the long term in Japan (Power Reactors and Research Sites)